To Aim or not to Aim



  "Aim High", that is what I always told myself. When I had several choices, different paths to go through, I always selected the one which, I thought, looks more exciting to me without considering the chance, probability, possibility of reaching to that goal successfully.

  Sometimes I succeeded and obtained what I aimed for, some other times, I partially obtained the goals. In many cases, I failed.

  When I think back about those experiences and compare myself with my other friends, I do not conclude that "aiming high" was a wrong strategy (although I may not recommend it to anyone else).

  I am tired (bored) of trying to obtain the things which are hard to reach. If the world does not end in 2012, I will start 2013 by a new strategy, something like "think rationally".

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: